- Zoom room
- Discuss Core 2 Skill Test
- Open office hours to review Input/Output projects
- Core 2 Skills test prep. Review the major topics from each agenda week to
help prepare for the multiple choice skills test next week. You’ll have 30 minutes to
complete the test, which will be administered between 9:00am–9:30am. Make sure you arrive
to class promptly at 9:00am so your time is not cut short.
- Continue to make progress programming your final project. Next week we’ll have the remaining
class after the Core 2 Skills test for last minute debugging.
- Final project critique will take place in Studio on Tuesday, 5/11.
- Continue making progress on your project. It is due one week from today!
- For homework, aim to have a very basic version of your project online. The site should be a prototype of how you imagine it to work and function, but can omit visual design and total functionality. We will test the prototypes in class, so make sure to have something to share (can be rough and gestural, but should go through the motions of what you’d like to communicate)